MixCare Dental Plan Terms & Conditions
- Appointment is required. Participants have to make an appointment at least 2 weeks in advance. Please inform our dental nurses that you are a participant of the Scheme, and specify your company name, your name, HKID card number as well as your contact number.
- In the event that a member of the Scheme needs to cancel his/her appointment at any clinic, they must do so 1 day before the initial appointment. If you are late for an appointment, you are required to inform the dental center as soon as possible, in such case we may re-schedule your appointment, or we may only perform part of the original scheduled procedure in order to avoid disruption of our original schedule.
- The scheme is applicable to Mong Kok, Prince Edward, Hung Hom and Tuen Mun as attached below.
- The Scheme is only eligible for the staff and immediate dependents of Mix Solution Company Ltd.
- For treatments not covered in the above package, treatment fee is not covered and participant should be responsible for the treatment fee.
- For details of the rates of non-exclusive items, please contact us at +852 9856 7349 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- MixCare reserves all rights on treatment fees adjustment (for treatments not covered in the above package) and treatment price varies among different clinic branches, participants have the right to ask for the up-to-date price list from MixCare at any time.
- Participants are not able to request for a specific general dental practitioner/dental hygienist to conduct his/her treatment.
- Participants under the Plan will be required to present his/her HKID Card/Passport upon arriving for each consultation. MixCare holds all rights to charge at the original rate if participants failed to present the corresponding document.
Exclusion and Conditions
(Participant should read through the exclusion items and conditions below. Do not hesitate to contact our Service Hotline Tel: +852 9856 7349 for any queries.)
- Scaling and polishing means removal of supragingival calculus and stains and the sub gingival calculus not requiring root surface instrumentation.
- Participant will be referred for specialist treatment if the clinical problem requires specialist attention and care. Please be reminded that the referral will be on participant request and participant will have free choice to consult their own specialists. Participant, who are unable to accept dental treatment from a General Dentist, and require the attention of a Dentist with Special Training, will not be covered under the benefits of this Dental Plan.
- Participants are welcome to ask for quotations and/or information prior to treatment.
- The service provider will exercise the highest standard of care and participants are free to question about her/his dental conditions. The service provider reserves the right to interpret the coverage of the benefit in case of dispute.