Mixup Solution Company Limited (MixCare Health)
Last updated: 14 Jun 2022
Our Privacy Principles
As our daily operations require collection and processing of your data, we are committed to ensuring a high level of data protection and security to protect your personal data as protecting individual rights and privacy is the foundation of trust in our business.
Below is a set of basic principles:
- We will take all necessary measures to keep your data secure and accessible only to authorized personnel or party
- We will not sell, rent or license your personal information unless you authorize it
- Serve as the key contact point to address your concern, handle your requests or complaints about data privacy matters and practices
How do we collect your personal data?
There are a number of ways we may collect your personal data, either from you or a third party.
You may provide data to us through:
- Online registration, transaction, quotation and application
- Web form you filled in for filing an inquiry, complaint or feedback
- Any online survey or poll you complete on our website
- Website Cookie
- your email, chat or call record with us
We may also collect your personal data from a third party that may include:
- digital services provider. For example, payment service on our platform is supported by a third party payment gateway. Upon collection of your payment information, payment gateway will share with us your payment information
- your family members, when (e.g. when you are incapacitated) you are unable to provide information yourself
- companies who assist in marketing purposes
- social media or social networking sites
What kinds of personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following data about you:
- identification information such as your full name, date of birth, staff ID
- contact details such as your email, phone number, and address
- financial information such as bank account details and credit card details
- booking and usage records
How do we use your personal data?
In general, we may process your personal data for:
- designing specific products/services for you;
- improving marketing and promotional efforts and product and service offerings;
- processing and evaluating any applications or requests made by you;
- conducting identity checks;
- conducting payment;
- conducting market research for statistical or other purposes;
- complying with the laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions
Who are we going to share your personal data with?
We may share or transfer it to our affiliate companies, a third party vendor, within or outside Hong Kong, to perform administrative, technical, hosting, marketing or other functions that help us manage the Website while providing service to you.
Except as noted above, we will not release your personal data to any other party without obtaining your consent, unless required to do so by government authorities or legal process or as otherwise permitted by law.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for a period necessary to attain the specified purposes.
To contact us for requests such as:
- access or correction of your personal data held by us; or
- for information regarding data privacy policies and practices
please send an email to email@example.com with purposes or questions clearly stated in the message, and our customer service team will reply as soon as possible.